After doing depth research, I got a list of the best senior league baseball bats that i gonna share with you. Most of these bats comes from the best baseball bat companies like Easton, Demarini, Louisville etc. Here you can see a lot senior league baseball bats list. Let's read the post & ask me if have any question.
Best Senior League Baseball Bats List
Easton 2015 SL15S310B S3 ALUM
The Easton 2015 SL15S310B S3 ALUM is a one-piece alloy bat designed for ultimate speed. Easton has established a reputation for high quality bats built for performance. This particular one features a massive 2 ¾’’ barrel and a super light matrix alloy that provides a wider sweet spot. If you are looking for a professional bat with fast swing speeds and low MOI (moment of inertia), the Easton 2015 ALUM is certainly a great choice for senior league.
- Super thin handle measuring 29/32’’.
- Performance diamond grip.
- Massive barrel measuring 2 ¾’’ in diameter.
- Low MOI and fast swing speed.
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified.
- Most alloy bats tend to dent faster.
DeMarini 2014 CF6 WTDXCFX
A powerful bat which will give you very comfortable hitting & this bat is top selling bat of Demarini. You will get 100% back for how much you are spending. It has awesome D-Fusion handle with Carbon Reinforced Paradox Composite feature & it's Patented Thermo Fused Taper extend the sweet spot to get super batting display. It's half & half construction will give you very much advantage on the game. You can read more details about this bat here.. DeMarini 2014 CF6 review
Easton 2015 SL15MK9 MAKO
Easton is known for its high performance bats built from some of the best technologies and the Easton 2015 SL15MK9 MAKO is no different. With a 2 5/8’’ barrel diameter, this bat features patented CXN two-piece conation technology that boosts energy transfer and offers a feel of ultimate performance.While the bat may be on the larger side, its balanced weight distribution allows for comfortable and speedy swings especially for the younger players.
- 2 5/8’’ barrel diameter.
- Balanced weight distribution.
- -9 length to weight ratio.
- Conation technology boosts energy transfer.
- Two-piece design.
- Super thin 29/32’ diamond performancegrip.
- TCT Thermo composite.
- Some MAKO bats lack a pop.
Louisville Slugger SLCT152
The Louisville Slugger SLCT152 is carefully designed with CIC composite for high performance. The technology used to build this bat serves to mitigate negative vibrations and boosts the trampoline effect of the barrel. The Louisville Slugger SLCT152 is a classic one-piece design that features a super lite weight and a massive sweet spot, elevating your game to the next level. Other great features that make the Louiseville Slugger a much better bat than its predecessors include a 360 composite handle and a composite barrel.
- Super light bat with weight distribution to maximize swing speed.
- Tampered handle measuring 7/8’’ with synthetic grip that minimizes the effects of miss-hits.
- C1C composite is carefully infused with epoxy resin for durability and performance.
- Louisville Slugger® Pro Cup®, a patented end cap minimizes vibration and facilitates energy transfer toward the ball.
- Higher on the price range.
DeMarini 2015 NVS Vexxum
The Vexxum line is known for producing two-piece hybrid bats featuring an aluminum barrel and a composite handle and the DeMarini 2015 NVS Vexxum is no different. The DeMarini 2015 has been consistently rated as one of the best value bats in terms of price, durability and performance. It features a lightweight swing thanks to its new velocity system technology. It also comes with an updated alloy barrel material, which is now blended with a special aluminum for an ultra-lite performing bat.
- New Velocity System barrel design increases speed and performance.
- X12 alloy barrel for a super-thin barrel wall that allows for a wider sweet spot and lighter bat weight.
- C6 composite handle with wide weave pattern for stability.
- Low profile D cap minimizes vibration and keeps swing weight low.
- Not suitable for players looking for an end loaded swing or a handle loaded swing.
The Combat Maxsl112 is built with a precision molded seamless design that extends the length of the barrel and sweet spot by as much as 40% allowing you to swing more efficiently. The bat also comes with a low and balanced swing weight, a fully composite design and a handle wrapped with premium Lizard Skins® for comfort.
- One-piece composite design for ultimate performance and stability.
- Massive sweet spot enlarged by 40%.
- Anisotropic composite technology reduces sting and vibration.
- Up to 23% weigh reduced for swing precision and speed control.
- Premium Lizard Skins® handle for the comfort.
- Higher on the price range.
Louisville Slugger SLP915X
The Louisville Slugger SLP915X boasts a rare blend of balance, speed and strength. This premium bat features a composite barrel, a patented three-piece design and a stiff handle technology that make the Prime 915 light on the swing. The ultimate design technology also offers the bat a massive sweet spot and greatly reduces vibration while improving barrel flex. The result is a premium feel as the bat is brought through the zone.
- Full composite design.
- 2 ¾’’ barrel.
- 7/8’’ tapered handle.
- 3-piece bat construction using Tru3 technology.
- 30 day performance guarantee.
- End loaded.
Easton 2015 SL15MK8T MAKO
The Easton 2015 MAKO bat continues to receive praise for its exclusive Torq technology that offers maximum stability, control and swing performance. The 2015 Easton Mako is a big barrel two-piece bat built with patented CXN technology that links the handle to the barrel to minimize vibration. The CXN technology also redirects the energy back to the handle upon contact. If you are looking for a lightweight bat made from advanced technology, the Easton 2015 Mako bat is an excellent choice.
- 360 Torq handle technology allows you to attain more pitches.
- Thermo Composite Technology (TCT) provides a large sweet spot and incredible bat speed.
- Patented two-piece conneXion technology boosts energy transfer for optimial feel.
- Super thin 29/32’’ handle, fully composite with gauze grip.
- One year warranty.
- 2⅝" Barrel Diameter.
- Handle may be a bit wobbly for some users.
Louisville Slugger SLS7158
The Select 715 hybrid baseball bat is among the best value bats in the Louisville Slugger line. This particular one features high-composite material with the barrel built from the durable AC21 alloy. The handle and barrel are connected using the TRU3 technology to minimize vibrations. Meanwhile, a 1’’ flex band in the barrel keeps the Select 715 bat in line with league certification and does not compromise performance or wall thickness.
- TRU3 technology for 3-piece bat construction.
- Fully composite handle.
- AC21 allow barrel.
- 2 5/8” barrel.
- 7/8’’ handle with tapered design.
- 30 Day Performance Promise.
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Not suitable for those who prefer composite barrels.
- Not suitable for those who prefer a very light swing.
- Higher on the price range.
Easton Mako Xl
Easton Mako XL Senior League Baseball Bat features a massive sweet spot and unbeatable bat speed to take your game to the next level. The Easton Mako Senior League bat, like others in the Easton line, features the signature Therno Composite Technology that elongates the barrel to give you a greater hitting zone and incredible bat speed. The bat also features the classic two-piece ConneXion technology that facilitates the transfer of energy for an optimal feel.
- Thermo Composite Technology offers massive sweet spot and bad speed.
- ConneXion technology for energy transfer maximization for optimized feel.
- 29/32’’ composite handle.
- Hyperskin grip.
- 2 5/8’’ barrel.
- 1-year warranty.
- A little heavy and loaded on the end.